December 14, 2022
Rosenberg Martin Greenberg is proud to announce that eighteen of our attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2023 edition of Maryland Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars. The firm’s attorneys who have been selected are listed below along with their areas of practice.
Gerard (Jerry) Martin was also listed on the Super Lawyers® list of Maryland’s Top 100 attorneys.
- Andy Baida – Appellate
- Chrissy Bolmarcich – Employment & Labor
- Jamar Brown – Business Litigation
- Louis Ebert – Civil Rights
- Gerry Gaeng – Business Litigation
- Barry Greenberg – Real Estate
- Bill Hallam – Creditor Debtor Rights
- Caroline Hecker – Land Use/Zoning
- Steve Levin – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Jerry Martin – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Ben Rosenberg – Business Litigation
- Adam Ruther – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- David Wyand – Business Litigation
- Brett Baldino – Estate & Probate
- Jessica Duvall – Creditor Debtor Rights
- Harris Eisenstein – Creditor Debtor Rights
- Lauren McLarney – General Litigation
- Jennie Zohorsky – Real Estate
Super Lawyers® is a rating organization that identifies outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The multiphased selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
About Rosenberg Martin Greenberg LLP: Rosenberg Martin Greenberg is a full-service business law firm in Baltimore, Maryland. We advise entrepreneurs and organizations on an extensive range of issues that drive their success. Our core practice areas are business litigation, real estate, business planning & transactions, commercial lending, tax & wealth planning, creditors’ rights and criminal defense & investigations. Our attorneys are committed to providing our clients exceptional, efficient service that makes a difference.