Rosenberg Martin Greenberg proudly announces that the firm and eight of its partners have been ranked in the 2023 edition of Chambers USA as among Maryland’s leading lawyers. Chambers USA is an authoritative reference to the reputations and qualifications of leading lawyers throughout the USA.
Chambers has included the following practices in its Maryland rankings:
Chambers has included the following attorneys in its Maryland rankings:
- Andy Baida – Litigation: Appellate
- Jamar Brown – Litigation: Appellate
- Jennifer Busse – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Stanley Fine – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Gerry Gaeng – Litigation: General Commercial
- Barry Greenberg – Real Estate
- Caroline Hecker – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Jerry Martin – Litigation: General Commercial and Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
About Rosenberg Martin Greenberg LLP: Rosenberg Martin Greenberg is a full-service business law firm in Baltimore, Maryland. We advise entrepreneurs and organizations on an extensive range of issues that drive their success. Our core practice areas are business litigation, real estate, business planning & transactions, commercial lending, tax & wealth planning, creditors’ rights and criminal defense & investigations. Our attorneys are committed to providing our clients exceptional, efficient service that makes a difference.