M. Ari Storch - Associate
M. Ari Storch is an associate in our Real Estate & Transactional Finance Practice Group.
He focuses on the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate and on real estate financing and leasing. Prior to attending law school, he worked in real estate development and management for nearly 10 years.
Ari also represents a wide range of tax-exempt organizations, advising on formation and qualification, corporate governance, and related matters. He regularly provides pro bono services to local nonprofit organizations.
At Georgetown University Law Center, where he graduated with honors, Ari was a staff member on The Tax Lawyer, a quarterly journal published by the American Bar Association’s Section of Taxation. He also earned Exceptional Pro Bono Pledge recognition at Georgetown for contributing more than 175 hours of pro bono representation to Maryland nonprofit organizations.
Before joining RMG, Ari was a summer associate at Miles & Stockbridge in 2015 and 2016.
- Advise and assist investors and developers in the purchase and sale of commercial properties including transactions involving 1031 Like Kind Exchanges
- Advise and assist developers in the subdivision of shopping centers while recording Declarations of Restrictive Covenants to provide for the cohesive operation of the now disjointed property
- Advise and assist in the negotiation of lease agreements
- Represent clients in successful negotiation of exclusive distribution agreements for high tech medical devices
- Advise and assist in the formation of non-profit corporations and obtaining federally recognized tax exempt status
- Advise and assist in corporate governance matters of non-profit entities
- Who is Liable for Flooding of Adjacent and Nearby Properties in Maryland Law. American Society of Civil Engineers Monthly Meeting
- How to Form a 501(c)(3) Corporation. Chesapeake Legal Alliance Annual Convention
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2017, cum laude)
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College(Doctor of Talmudic Law)
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College(Master of Talmudic Law)
- Johns Hopkins University (B.S., with honors)
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College(Bachelor of Talmudic Law)
- District of Columbia