M. Ari Storch - Associate
M. Ari Storch is an associate in our Real Estate & Transactional Finance Practice Group.
He focuses on the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate and on real estate financing and leasing. Prior to attending law school, he worked in real estate development and management for nearly 10 years.
Ari also represents a wide range of tax-exempt organizations, advising on formation and qualification, corporate governance, and related matters. He regularly provides pro bono services to local nonprofit organizations.
At Georgetown University Law Center, where he graduated with honors, Ari was a staff member on The Tax Lawyer, a quarterly journal published by the American Bar Association’s Section of Taxation. He also earned Exceptional Pro Bono Pledge recognition at Georgetown for contributing more than 175 hours of pro bono representation to Maryland nonprofit organizations.
Before joining RMG, Ari was a summer associate at Miles & Stockbridge in 2015 and 2016.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2017, cum laude)
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College(Doctor of Talmudic Law)
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College(Master of Talmudic Law)
- Johns Hopkins University (B.S., with honors)
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College(Bachelor of Talmudic Law)
- District of Columbia