Joshua D. Bradley - Partner
Joshua Dylan Bradley is a partner in the firm’s Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights department. In this capacity, Josh represents banks, finance companies, secured and unsecured lenders in connection with loan workouts, bankruptcies, commercial collection matters and related litigation. His practice includes the restructuring of commercial loans and, where such efforts are unsuccessful, litigating and subsequently recovering both personal and real property collateral for his clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Josh was an associate at Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler where he represented debtors, creditors, and trustees in bankruptcy matters involving complex bankruptcy litigation, commercial reorganizations, and creditors’ rights. Additionally, Josh has a background in commercial litigation as well as corporate matters including securities litigation and multi-million dollar transactional work.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Josh had a wide range of experience both on, and off, the beaten path. From being the cellar man of a busy London pub in charge of the maturation of ales to a post and beam carpenter for historic homes to a computer technician at the Bienecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library of Yale University, Josh has seen and done much. As a result, he brings a broad focus to his practice, implementing his experience “outside of the box” to craft creative legal solutions to his clients problems.
- In Sarah Flora v. Everest Wealth Management, Inc., et al. (October 10, 2018), Jamar Brown and Joshua Bradley represented a business executive in a lawsuit against a former employer for unpaid wages and related claims. Following a three-day trial, a jury for the Circuit Court for Baltimore County entered a verdict in favor of the employee, awarding more than $400,000 in back wages and punitive damages. The Circuit Court also entered a $147,000 judgment for attorneys’ fees in favor of the employee.
- Brooklyn School of Law, J.D. (2003)
- University of Massachusetts , B.A. (1997)
- New York
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia