With the outbreak of COVID-19, there has been much uncertainty surrounding the continuity of governmental operations as the State and local governments implement containment measures to minimize the spread of the virus.
There are still many unknowns, but we are closely monitoring directives issued at all levels of government that impact your business.
We will continue to update you as more information becomes available to minimize any interruption to your business during this challenging time.
At the present time, RMG’s attorneys and staff are fully functional per the contingency plans the firm proactively put in place, enabling us to provide our clients with uninterrupted service. Our attorneys and staff will continue to be responsive to your legal and business needs throughout any shutdowns or quarantines that may be established in an effort to contain the outbreak. We will post any updates to our policies on our website at www.rosenbergmartin.com.
Contact Us: 410.727.6600
- Anne Arundel County Department of Health
- Maryland Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- – Board of Liquor Licencing Commission – Press Release – New Public Safety Measures – 3-16-2020Download
- – Executive Order Amending Large GatheringsDownload
- New Q and A by the Department of Labor to answer some common questions about FFCRA
- New Fact Sheet posted by the Department of Labor about FFCRA, which covers both paid sick leave and paid FMLA leave
- Model Notice issued by DOL for non-federal employers to post as required by FFCRA
- Q and A issued by DOL regarding FLSA issues related to COVID-19
- Q and A issued by DOL regarding FMLA issues related to COVID-19