Eight Lawyers from RMG Selected for 2012 Best Lawyers in America®
Eight lawyers from Rosenberg Martin Greenberg were selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2012 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® (Copyright 2011 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.):
- Benjamin Rosenberg was selected in the fields of Appellate Law, Arbitration, Commercial Litigation, Banking & Finance Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Securities Litigation, Trusts & Estates Litigation, and Bet-The-Company Litigation.
- Gerard P. Martin was selected in the fields of White-Collar Criminal Defense, Commercial Litigation, First Amendment Litigation, and Bet-The-Company Litigation.
- Barry C. Greenberg was selected in the field of Real Estate Law.
- Stanley S. Fine was selected in the field of Land Use and Zoning Law and Litigation.
- Gerard J. Gaeng was selected in the fields of Commercial Litigation, Banking & Finance Litigation, and Real Estate Litigation.
- Andrew H. Baida was selected in the field of Appellate Law.
- Louis J. Ebert and William L. Hallam were selected in the fields of Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law and Bankruptcy Litigation.
- T. Christine Pham was selected in the fields of Product Liability Litigation and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs.
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 39,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.1 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”