- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA): Member (1995 – Present)
- Maryland State Bar Association: Associate Member (2003 - Present)
- March of Dimes: Executive Leadership Certification (2011)
- March of Dimes: Board of Directors (2008-2009)
- March of Dimes: Sponsorship Chairman, Signature Chefs Gala (2006-2010)
- SmartCEO: Executive Management Award Winner (2017)
- The Daily Record: Unsung Legal Heroes (2006)
- Law firms give back to employees, clients at holidays, The Daily Record, November 20, 2015
- Technology changes expectations for legal support staff, The Daily Record, January 14, 2015
Joanna Trela - Executive Director
Joanna joined Rosenberg Martin Greenberg as Executive Director in January 2015, and is responsible for managing the overall operation of the firm including financial, facilities, human resources, IT and systems management.
Prior to joining the firm, Joanna worked at Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, PA, where she was the Director of Administration for 11 years. Previous to that position, she was the Legal Administrator for Martin, Snyder & Bernstein, PA, where she worked with RMG partners Gerard Martin and T. Christine Pham. Joanna is a graduate of Towson University.
Joanna has been an active member of the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) for the past 20 years. She received The Daily Record’s Firm Administrator Award in the 2006 Unsung Legal Heroes Program, and acted as a judge for the same program in 2007 and 2008. Joanna also volunteers with the March of Dimes organization, having earned an Executive Leadership Certification in 2011 through the program as well as sitting on the Board of Directors (2008-2009). Additionally, she was Chairman of the Sponsorship Committee for the March of Dimes Signature Chefs Gala (2006-2010).