Jenna Schiappacasse - Director of Client Development
Jenna focuses on connecting the firm's clients and the Mid-Atlantic business community with RMG attorneys, driving new business to the firm, executing on the firm's client feedback program, and coaching and supporting the firm's attorneys in their business development initiatives.
She also oversees the firm's positioning and exposure in the marketplace, brand awareness, pitches and proposals, and individual attorney and practice group-wide business development efforts. In prior roles, she has experience managing the firm's CRM, websites, advertising, rankings, content marketing efforts, social media outlets, event planning, PR and communications.
Jenna has been in various marketing and business development capacities with RMG since 2010, and has been with the firm since 2006. She is a 2005 graduate from The University of Maryland.
Jenna is an active member of the Legal Marketing Association, currently serving as the President of the Mid-Atlantic Region Board of Directors and as an adjunct member of the LMA Advocacy Advisory Council and a member of the Professional Advocacy Working Group in 2019. She previously served as President-Elect of the Mid-Atlantic Board in 2018, Treasurer in 2017, and spent the prior 4 years serving as the LMA Baltimore City Group chair and on the LMA Capital Chapter’s Communications Committee. She is a past Secretary and Member-at-Large for the Executive Board of Directors for the Friends of Great Kids Farm, and served on the Advisory Board of Business Volunteers Maryland’s GIVE Program.
- Panelist, "Pitch Perfect: Legal Sales, Strategic Account Management, & Client-Facing Business Development" – Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference 2020 (March 26, 2020 | Denver, CO)
- Panelist, "Stacking up for Sales: Optimizing MarTech to Support Emerging Client-Facing BD Roles" – Legal Marketing Association, Tech West Conference 2019 (October 22, 2019 | San Francisco, CA)
- Panelist, "Making the Case: Position Yourself to Add Value in A Client-Facing Role" – Legal Marketing Association, Southeast Regional Conference 2019 (September 27, 2019 | Birmingham, AL)
- Speaker, "Fostering Client & Attorney Relationships to Drive Business" – Law Firm Marketing Catalyst Podcast (July 31, 2019 | Podcast)
- Panelist, "What's Next: Career Development for the Mid-Level Career Professional" – Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference 2019 (April 10, 2019 | Atlanta, GA)
- Speaker, "Sourcing Leads in a Marketing Role" – Ackert Advisory Market Leaders Podcast (October 31, 2018 | Webinar)
- Moderator, "What Your Business Partners Have Learned About Professional Services Marketing & BD By Selling To You" – Legal Marketing Association, Northeast Regional Conference (October 25, 2018 | Boston, MA)
- Panelist, "Mentorship for Everyone - At Every Stage of Your Career" – Legal Marketing Association, Capital Chapter Webinar (September 19, 2018 | Webinar)
- Panelist, "Marketing Professionals Roundtable" – ILTACon 2018 (August 21, 2018 | National Harbor, MD)
- Speaker, "What Would You Say... You Do Here? Defining Your Value and Thinking Like the Boss" – United Way of Central Maryland Emerging Leaders United Professional Development Series (June 19, 2018 | Baltimore, MD)
- Panelist, "Started From the Bottom - Now We're Here" – United Way of Central Maryland Emerging Leaders United's Young Professionals Conference (May 11, 2018 | Baltimore, MD)
- Speaker, "Coaching Lawyers for BD Success" – Ackert Advisory Marketing Leaders Podcast, Episode 26 (April 5, 2018 | Podcast)
- Panelist, "Tracking Business Development in CRM" – Legal Marketing Association, Philadelphia Chapter - CRM Special Interest Group (February 3, 2015 | Philadelphia, PA)
- Panelist, "Personal Branding in the Workplace and the Marketplace" – Maryland Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, Women in Law Program (April 11, 2014 | Baltimore, MD)