Building Black-Owned Business in Baltimore
In order to qualify for the RMG Building Black-Owned Business in Baltimore Program (the “BBOB Program”), your business must be:
- At least fifty-percent (50%) Black-owned; and
- Located in the Baltimore Metro area.
The following businesses will be given preference (although all businesses meeting the criteria outlined above are encouraged to apply):
- Baltimore City-based businesses;
- Established businesses with defined legal needs; and
- Businesses qualifying for free legal services based on an overall assessment of their financial health.
This application is designed to assist us in determining whether your business is a natural fit for the suite of services we offer here at RMG and whether we are a match for your business needs. This assessment will be based in part on the services that we have offered to other BBOBB clients in the past. If you do not have current financial statements available, please feel free to utilize the open-ended questions in this application to tell us more about the financial health of your business. The more information we have, the better. If any particular question is not applicable, please place “N/A” in the appropriate context.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE: July 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EDT
This form is currently closed for submissions.