- Maryland State Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Baltimore - Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient (2016)
- Best Lawyers in America (2007-2017) - Litigation - Land Use and Zoning; Land Use & Zoning Law
- Best Lawyers in America Lawyer of the Year, Litigation - Land Use & Zoning (2011-2014)
- Maryland Super Lawyers (2007-2013, 2015-2017) - Land Use/Zoning
- Chambers USA (2011-2016) - Maryland, Real Estate: Land Use
- Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rated - AV® Preeminent™
- ALM & Martindale-Hubbell's Top Rated Lawyers - Land Use and Zoning (2013)
- ALM Washington D.C. & Baltimore's Top Rated Lawyers (2012 - Real Estate Law)
- Stanley Fine Wins ULI Baltimore Lifetime Achievement Award
- Five Minutes with Stanley Fine, Baltimore Sun, September 2016
- Speaker, Fall Seminar on Development Agreements, held by The Land Use Committee of the Real Property Section of the Maryland State Bar Association (November 1, 2013)
- Lacrosse Brothers, The Beach Boys
- Friends for 55+ Years Still Practicing Together Today
- Inside City Hall: Denial of demolition permit has silver lining for Mechanic owner
Stanley S. Fine - Partner
Stanley Fine has been representing developers and business owners in high-profile Baltimore City land use and zoning matters for more than 35 years. He is highly sought after for his proven ability to bring prominent and challenging commercial, industrial and residential projects to realization. The city’s skyline and neighborhoods highlight Stanley’s vast input on Baltimore; from office buildings to shopping centers and local businesses, from industrial buildings and office parks to neighborhood restaurants, Stanley’s expertise in working with city zoning and other government offices is evident. Stanley’s strategic and individualized approach is to create solutions that work for the client, the community, and the government agencies involved in each project. He is a lifetime resident of Baltimore City, and has developed long-term relationships with developers, engineers, architects, attorneys, planners and others engaged in real estate development.
Stanley is a co-founder of the Baltimore Development Workgroup, and previously served as the Director of the Maryland State Lottery Agency and Chairman of the Maryland State Lottery Commission. He is a former member of the Baltimore City Planning Commission and president of a community association.
Stanley has been given the honor of being named Best Lawyers Land Use & Zoning Lawyer of the Year for 2011-2014, as well as being named one of Maryland's top land use and zoning attorneys in the 2007-2017 editions of Best Lawyers in America and the 2007-2013, and 2015-2017 editions of Baltimore Magazine's Maryland Super Lawyers.
- University of Maryland, School of Law, J.D. (1969)
- Johns Hopkins University, B.A. (1965)