Jenna Schiappacasse - Director of Marketing & Business Development
Jenna handles the firm's business and client development initiatives, brand strategy, pitches and proposals, public relations, digital marketing strategy, social media outlets, advertising, attorney rankings, event planning, sponsorships, content strategy and deployment, industry research and community involvement. She has a passion for professional services marketing, and enjoys assisting RMG's attorneys with their marketing and business development efforts. Jenna has been in the marketing capacity with RMG since 2010, and has been with the firm since 2006. She is a 2005 graduate from The University of Maryland.
Jenna is an active member of the Legal Marketing Association, currently serving as the President-Elect of the Mid-Atlantic Region Board of Directors and as an adjunct member of the LMA Advocacy Advisory Council and a member of the Professional Advocacy Working Group in 2018. She previously served as Treasurer of the Mid-Atlantic Board in 2017, and spent the prior 4 years serving as the LMA Baltimore City Group chair and on the LMA Capital Chapter’s Communications Committee. She is a past Secretary and Member-at-Large for the Executive Board of Directors for the Friends of Great Kids Farm, and served on the Advisory Board of Business Volunteers Maryland’s GIVE Program.
- Moderator, "Marketing Roundtable" – ILTACon 2018 (August 21, 2018)
- Speaker, "What Would You Say... You Do Here? Defining Your Value and Thinking Like the Boss" – United Way of Central Maryland Emerging Leaders United Professional Development Series (June 19, 2018)
- Panelist, "Started From the Bottom - Now We're Here" – United Way of Central Maryland Emerging Leaders United's Young Professionals Conference (May 11, 2018)
- Panelist, "Tracking Business Development in CRM" – Legal Marketing Association, Philadelphia Chapter - CRM Special Interest Group (February 3, 2015)
- Panelist, "Personal Branding in the Workplace and the Marketplace" – Maryland Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, Women in Law Program (April 11, 2014)