Gerard P. Martin - Partner
Gerard P. Martin is one of the leaders of Maryland’s trial bar. A former Federal Prosecutor, he has been trying white collar criminal matters and complex civil cases for over 35 years. He is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and has been listed by numerous groups as one of the top litigators in the state since 2006.
Jerry is also recognized for his activities in the field of professional ethics. A past Chairman of the Maryland State Bar Association’s Ethics Committee, he has served on that body for 20 years and represents attorneys before the courts and the Grievance Commission.
- St. Louis University Law School, J.D. (cum laude) (1970)
- John Carroll University, B.S. (1966)
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of Claims
- United States Supreme Court