David M. Wyand - Partner
David M. Wyand focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation. He has represented individuals and businesses in cases involving a wide variety of issues, including commercial disputes, real estate disputes, lender liability, executive employment contracts, non-competition agreements, director liability, shareholder disputes, partnership disputes, business torts, intellectual property infringement and insurance coverage. David regularly handles litigation in Maryland state and federal courts, and also handles arbitrations.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D. (1994)
- Cedarville College, B.A. (1991)
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit