Craig A. Enck - Partner
Craig joined the firm as a partner in the commercial lending group in 2018. For the past thirty years, he has represented state and national banks and financial institutions in connection with all areas of commercial real estate and lending. Craig’s practice includes acquisition and financing of real estate projects. He also represents both landlords and tenants in leasing transactions.
Some of Craig's representative transactions and experience include:
- Represented a national bank in a workout involving a credit facility to a borrower in the healthcare industry;
- Closed a real estate acquisition for The Conservation Fund in which the client purchased the old Gettysburg Country Club;
- Represented a national bank in a large syndicated credit to finance the construction of a mixed-use building in D.C.;
- Negotiated numerous space leases for large corporations and healthcare providers.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D. with honors, 1988)
- Franklin & Marshall College (B.A., 1985)
- District of Columbia